If you’re the kind of person that likes taking a look under the hood, then get ready to dive into the new IBM Security AppScan Standard 8.6 and take a peek at what we did for this release.
By the end of this blog you’ll be convinced AppScan Standard 8.6 has some cool new features to help you do your job - download a trial and take it for a test drive.
First, let’s shortly summarize the main enhancements and improvement, and then delve into each one further:
- Next-Generation Dynamic Analysis Security Testing (DAST) Engine
- XSS Analyzer - the last word in XSS security testing
- Usability improvements
- Powerful utilities and integrations
- Additional advanced security testing capabilities:
- Glass box automatically adjusts environmental definitions
- JSA – integrated into the new engine, enabled in ASE.